**SOLD** Viking 3-into-1 complete system, Touring, used

Joesmoe

IMOKUR2
Staff member
Ride
Triumph: 2014 Rocket III Touring
$900.00 plus shipping. This system has about 2,000 miles on it. You see the heat discoloration at the bell, and there are some black stains on the bottom header from inadvertent contacts with my overpants.

The pictured heat shield will be included.

DSC_6774.JPG
DSC_6768.JPG

Kevin frazier

Widowmaker!
Ride
2008 Triumph rocket 3 touring
$900.00 plus shipping. This system has about 2,000 miles on it. You see the heat discoloration at the bell, and there are some black stains on the bottom header from inadvertent contacts with my overpants.

View attachment 85333 View attachment 85335
Pictures are not doing that craftsmanship justice, that is a Viking piece and needs the lights of the big screen on it

Kevin frazier

Widowmaker!
Ride

View attachment 85333 View attachment 85335
You’re gonna have to get them wires cleaned up before Decosse sees that :D, more better pictures paul :thumbsup:

HxNutMike

.020 Over
Ride
2018 Rocket 3 Roadster
Any reason that won't fit a Roadster, or are the mounting points different between Touring and Roadster?

Boog

Traveling Story Teller
Ride
2014 R3T, TORs, RAMAIR
Any reason that won't fit a Roadster, or are the mounting points different between Touring and Roadster?
I'm betting they are different as the TORs I got from Triumph had a different part number for each. And looking at them, the frame is longer on the R3T than the R3R.

Joesmoe

IMOKUR2
Staff member
Ride
Triumph: 2014 Rocket III Touring
@Boog is correct - the Tourings all came with side cases, and Triumph decided since they all did, the rear of the muffler would be secured using the underside of the frame to support the side cases.

Kevin frazier

Widowmaker!
Ride
Muffler mounting bracket is in different location, both pieces of that system are valuable, the headers you could score and that muffler pipe a touring guy will want

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock