**SOLD** Viking 3-into-1 complete system, Touring, used

Joesmoe

IMOKUR2
Ride
Triumph: 2014 Rocket III Touring
$900.00 plus shipping. This system has about 2,000 miles on it. You see the heat discoloration at the bell, and there are some black stains on the bottom header from inadvertent contacts with my overpants.

The pictured heat shield will be included.

DSC_6774.JPG
DSC_6768.JPG

$900.00 plus shipping. This system has about 2,000 miles on it. You see the heat discoloration at the bell, and there are some black stains on the bottom header from inadvertent contacts with my overpants.

DSC_6774.JPG
DSC_6768.JPG
Pictures are not doing that craftsmanship justice, that is a Viking piece and needs the lights of the big screen on it

DSC_6774.JPG
DSC_6768.JPG
You’re gonna have to get them wires cleaned up before Decosse sees that :D, more better pictures paul :thumbsup:

Any reason that won't fit a Roadster, or are the mounting points different between Touring and Roadster?

Any reason that won't fit a Roadster, or are the mounting points different between Touring and Roadster?
I'm betting they are different as the TORs I got from Triumph had a different part number for each. And looking at them, the frame is longer on the R3T than the R3R.

@Boog is correct - the Tourings all came with side cases, and Triumph decided since they all did, the rear of the muffler would be secured using the underside of the frame to support the side cases.

Muffler mounting bracket is in different location, both pieces of that system are valuable, the headers you could score and that muffler pipe a touring guy will want

Back