For Sale SOLD - Triumph Windshield bag #A9528007

Cherokee

.040 Over
Ride
2016 Indian Chief Vintage
Very nice Triumph Windshield bag. Like new condition.

BikeBandit has it for over $70. Not sure it is even still available.

Asking $50 plus shipping.
WP_20161026_10_44_09_Pro.jpg

I'll take it if you will ship to Australia. USPS First class international mail should be cheapest.

Address Duffy, Australian Capital Territory, Post code 2611

You pay the shipping right? I can check the cost this week.
Yeah plus shipping. No rush, I'll be heading off for a 2000 mile ride this week and back home in a couple of weeks I should be able to log in next week end but not sure after that. Paypal gift for payment OK with you?

Yeah plus shipping. No rush, I'll be heading off for a 2000 mile ride this week and back home in a couple of weeks I should be able to log in next week end but not sure after that. Paypal gift for payment OK with you?
PayPal is perfect.

If the Australian deal dies on the vine, then I'll take it off your hands. Also, looking for a Tank bib with pouch.
I can also do PayPal. I'm only a day away shipping too.
I ride a R3T 2010 and been searching for one of these bags for a while. I'm sure you rather sell it to a Yank anyway.

Last edited:
I'll let you know if it falls through. I had a really nice bib cover with a bag but sold it with the bike, sorry. Yeah, these bags are pretty much impossible to find anymore as they were discontinued.

Cherokee,

Thanks for holding for me. Finally been able to access email and the forums on the crap wi-fi here at the Hahndorf RAT rally after HansO’s accident this week while we were riding over. I see you have another keen purchaser in the US so if you like sell to him. They do come up here in Oz occasionally still. I still do not have secure Paypal access and will be heading to a remote location without any wi-fi etc for the next week.

If he falls through I am happy to take it after I can access Paypal. I presume your Paypal email address is the same as this one you used to email me Weds this week?

Regards

Peter (Ishrub)

Back