For Sale [SOLD] Paul Viking Exhaust Full Exhaust System $1350

Seems that I can’t pm you. I’m interested in the exhaust. Do you have a video or sound clip of the exhaust? Does the mufflers have baffles? You have all the mounting hardware?

You said shipping is 200 I’m at zip code 32129. Is it the same price? Do you know how long it would take to ship to that zip?

Thanks,
Rob
Did you get my last message?

$200.00! Holy crap. I sent a set of TORS from Northern Cali to Georgia and it cost me $106.00, 17 months ago and I thought I was getting Rat fu**ed. Prices have skyrocketed. Like everything else I guess:mad:

Hey fellas,

Sorry, had a personal issue arise, needed to take care of it. Long story short, two men tried to steal my bike while I was at the movies, and it got damaged in the process, luckily it was only cosmetic and I fixed most of it over the weekend so that took some time. I live in NYC, they tried but the bike fell on the thieves it was so heavy, thanks to the Oxford lock I had on the wheel, and the engine guards protected the bike, but not my beautiful new viking saddle bags.

All that said I was busy, and to answer your question...No. System has been sold.

Back