For Sale [SOLD] Paul Viking Exhaust Full Exhaust System $1350

I assume still available. I'm looking to replace my exhaust. I just bought my 2013 rocket roadster a couple of days ago. It came with the Carpenter Megaphone Exhaust. Its wrapped but it puts out too much heat than I care for. Since I dont have the original exhaust or manifold I need a complete system. Does this exhaust put out the same amount of heat? Someone suggested to ceramic coat the inside and outside of the Carpenter exhaust and it should reduce the heat more so than the wrap.

Thanks

The headers are already ceramic coated inside and outside by jet hot by their highest grade, and I have the documents to prove them. There is heat but not as much as the carpenter that’s for sure. If you wanted you could wrap the header pipes. The hood thing about the coat that I have, is that you can wrap them, and the headers won’t get worn out due to the ceramic coating that jet hot does.

And you’re right, this system is still available. However, I would do your research and see if a Paul Bryant 2018 full exhaust system will fit on a 2013, I think it will since the models of the Rockets really don’t change, until this new Rocket that came out, but mine was the last generation before it.

As stated, no refunds. $1350, $200 for shipping will come to a total of $1550.

I assume still available. I'm looking to replace my exhaust. I just bought my 2013 rocket roadster a couple of days ago. It came with the Carpenter Megaphone Exhaust. Its wrapped but it puts out too much heat than I care for. Since I dont have the original exhaust or manifold I need a complete system. Does this exhaust put out the same amount of heat? Someone suggested to ceramic coat the inside and outside of the Carpenter exhaust and it should reduce the heat more so than the wrap.

Thanks
Sell your used Carpenter one and the header WITH IT to someone here on the forum. you should easily get US$500 + , as they are at leAST us$1500 NEW AND THE OLDER VERSION DESIGNS MAY APPEAL TO SOME .

Seems that I can’t pm you. I’m interested in the exhaust. Do you have a video or sound clip of the exhaust? Does the mufflers have baffles? You have all the mounting hardware?

You said shipping is 200 I’m at zip code 32129. Is it the same price? Do you know how long it would take to ship to that zip?

Thanks,
Rob

Back