For Sale [SOLD] Paul Viking Exhaust Full Exhaust System $1350

buddazero

.060 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster 2018

Paul Viking Exhaust – Full Exhaust System with HEADERS, Twin Muffler & Cross Over Pipe

Hey,

As you can tell from the title, I brought Paul Bryant’s Full System, which includes the headers, the cross over pipe, and the twin mufflers. I’ve had it for less then a year (6 months), and I’m selling it.

The only thing I’ve done was sent the headers to Jet-Hot High-Performance Coatings to get them coated with their highest coat available, which is most commonly used on turbo applications; which is labeled as ULTRA EXTREME 2500. The cool thing about it, is that with this coating, you can wrap the pipes and the coat will protect the metal from the wraps and prevent corrosion, and it comes with a warranty which will be passed down to you. The coating is also applied inside the headers, providing that awesome heat prevention.

I bought this unit for $2,688, plus the $409 from Jet Hot coatings, making it a total of $3,097.

I’ve only rode with the system for barely 6 months, half that time my bike was stationary due complications and New York City Weather. It's been in my basement collecting dust in the box for months, I was asking for only $2,800, now I’m only asking for $1,350. NO REFUNDS.

Paul has been with me through every step with my bike, he knows me, and you can ask him questions about me and my bike. @Paul Bryant

Note: I’m not selling the system in pieces; I’m selling it as one complete unit.

To key point everything I’ve said above:

• Full Viking Exhaust System from Paul Bryant, which includes

• Headers
  • Twin Mufflers
  • Cross Over Pipe
  • And all the bolts need to install on your system.

• Jet-Hot High-Performance Coatings​

• ULTRA EXTREME 2500 Coat applied to the Headers
  • Includes Document of original purchase and Warranty

• Price is $1,350 plus shipping​

• No refunds
Pictures are attached to this post to show the system installed on the bike; the outdoor pictures of the bike were taken 1 month before I took the headers off to get them ceramic coated. Pictures of the coated headers are also below. Please email me at kentravelers@gmail.com or a private message for any inquires. Thank you & God Bless!

Best,

Kenny

Attachments

• Photo 1.jpg
    Photo 1.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 127
  • Photo 2.jpg
    Photo 2.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 126
  • Photo 3.jpg
    Photo 3.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 124
  • Photo 4.jpg
    Photo 4.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 125
  • Photo 5.jpg
    Photo 5.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 119
  • Photo 6.jpg
    Photo 6.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 119
  • Photo 7.jpg
    Photo 7.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 129
  • Photo 8.jpg
    Photo 8.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Yeah they looked like mine from Paul. I have the first 1 3/4 header and dual muffler set Paul made. I am very pleased with mine. Why are you selling yours ?

Viking Exhaust.jpg

There are two main reasons:

1) I wasn’t able to find a proper Dyno Tuner where I live. Which is why I had the headers coated.

2) New York, where I live, now has a stupid law for loud pipes, if it’s not part of the original manufacture, you will be fined; it’s called the SLEEP ACT. Very stupid.

So, if you know anyone that’s looking for this system, please send them this way. It’s literally brand new, and it’s packed and ready to go.

Ok. Lets see how we can help you keep them.

Dyno tuner in New Jersey. The one that Carpenter uses. That is not to far away. Maybe 100 miles.

Ask Paul for a decibel killer to insert in the muffler outlets. Or have a local job shop ( welder/machine shop) make one for you. Yes my system is very load and I plan to do something like this myself.

Ok. Lets see how we can help you keep them.

Dyno tuner in New Jersey. The one that Carpenter uses. That is not to far away. Maybe 100 miles.

Ask Paul for a decibel killer to insert in the muffler outlets. Or have a local job shop ( welder/machine shop) make one for you. Yes my system is very load and I plan to do something like this myself.

I called them and told them my situation, they don’t dyno tune they told me. Or at least won’t tune my bike. And I did find one dyno tuner, paid $700 bucks and it did literally nothing.

This whole year has been such a huge ordeal for me with my bike, and honestly I’ve made peace. I already put the old system back on my bike. I just want to move on.

I do appreciate your kindness, but I’ve made up my mind brotha, so please, if you know anyone who’s looking for this system, please send them this way. I really would appreciate it, and it would help me a lot.

Last edited:
Back