**SOLD** Parts 2014 R3 Touring have to go

I am selling the take off parts from my 2014 R3 touring bike, with 3485 miles. It has been converted into a trike. It was never laid down or damaged in any way. All the paint work is showroom quality. The original owner purchased it in 2014, then decided it was too big of a bike for him, then stored it in garage for 6 years. I have Parts pictures posted on Rocket 3 Parts - Marooney

These parts have to go. I just don’t have the space for them. I will consider ay REASONABLE offer. You will have to pay for the shipping. What is not sold inther next 30 days will be disposed of.. You can PM me or Text me at 405 202 0968

Rim w/o tire ( REAR)

Brake Rotor

Saddle Bags

Backrest w/ luggage rack

Triple Tree…………

Final Drive/ Bevel Box

Muffler joint front cover

Fender trim

Shocks (Pair)…

Fender

License Plate holder w/ light assy

Brake Caliper w/ mounting plate

Wheel axle (REAR)

Rear light cover

Swing Arm

Saddlebag mounting frame complete
I’m interested in the final drive, would you take $300 plus shipping to NC?
I have a 2013 R3T

7064 Avenbury Cir, Kernersville, NC 27284. I'm on a MC trip in ME, just saw this email
Weight is 24.7 lbs. FedEx ground. ( cheapest) is $25.09 >>> Total with shipping to your door is $325.00. You can pay via PayPal 4russm44@gmail.com. Pleases mark it as gift. I don't want the state of Ok asking where their share is. Any questions you can call or text 405 202 0968.

I don't suppose I could talk you out of just that black plastic trim cover that fits on the final drive. I cracked mine today replacing my rear tire. It was a clean straight break on the top and I was able to fix it for the most part, but I would like to replace it at some point. Apparently it's not available as a separate replacement part.
You are the second person to want that trim piece. First was an Auzzi. Sold the final drive this afternoon.

I would be interested in the following if you still have them...
1. Saddle Bags ( only need the right hand side if you are willing to part them, both if not)
2. License Plate holder w/ light assy
3. Rear Fender
I have lp holder with signals, lp light, etc off a 15 roadster if interested.

Back