**SOLD** Parts 2014 R3 Touring have to go

Micksan

Supercharged
Ride
2023 Triumph R3 GT, 2022 Moto Guzzi V85TT,
I am selling the take off parts from my 2014 R3 touring bike, with 3485 miles. It has been converted into a trike. It was never laid down or damaged in any way. All the paint work is showroom quality. The original owner purchased it in 2014, then decided it was too big of a bike for him, then stored it in garage for 6 years. I have Parts pictures posted on Rocket 3 Parts - Marooney

These parts have to go. I just don’t have the space for them. I will consider ay REASONABLE offer. You will have to pay for the shipping. What is not sold inther next 30 days will be disposed of.. You can PM me or Text me at 405 202 0968

Shocks (Pair)
Brake Caliper w/ mounting plate

Last edited:
I don't suppose I could talk you out of just that black plastic trim cover that fits on the final drive. I cracked mine today replacing my rear tire. It was a clean straight break on the top and I was able to fix it for the most part, but I would like to replace it at some point. Apparently it's not available as a separate replacement part.

I don't suppose I could talk you out of just that black plastic trim cover that fits on the final drive. I cracked mine today replacing my rear tire. It was a clean straight break on the top and I was able to fix it for the most part, but I would like to replace it at some point. Apparently it's not available as a separate replacement part.
I really can't. If I did that then I would have more problems selling the final drive. Suggest you take it to a plastic fab shop. They have all sorts of plastic glue.

What is the fender trim ?
It's not fender trim, it's the black ring that fastens to the final drive to cover where the rear wheel meets the final drive. It hides the gap and catches any grease that may fly up from the spine lube. I used some flex seal tape to fix it for the most part. Man that stuff is sticky. It ain't coming off and difficult to even notice.

Actually Paul, if I can't get a replacement from someone I guess I will just have to fabricate one when I have it apart again. 🤣 I'm sure someone must have a bad final drive with the part still attached they are willing to part with. I can't believe Triumph didn't offer that as a replacement part....if I could even get it now.

Back