This one is too big for me. I'm not that tall of have the arm length. It is missing the guts but it has the armor. It is like new.
It might fit you or one of the big guys. Ill bring it to MV and you can try it on.

IMG_0703.JPG IMG_0708.JPG IMG_0709.JPG
I assumed to much about you being the buyer that is why i started ribbing you hard. I'd be happy to look at the jacket and make an offer if it fits.

I assumed to much about you being the buyer that is why i started ribbing you hard. I'd be happy to look at the jacket and make an offer if it fits.

It's all good fellow biker. Noting wrong with salt-n-pepper :laugh:

Four more weeks to MV. We gota do something else. There have been soo many pretty days gone unridden that it hurts. I hope the tornadic storms pass you by without mishap.

It's all good fellow biker. Noting wrong with salt-n-pepper :laugh:

Four more weeks to MV. We gota do something else. There have been soo many pretty days gone unridden that it hurts. I hope the tornadic storms pass you by without mishap.
So far we’re ok, did have some rain but not flooding or tornados. It’s hot and dry now. Up there in MV the chances of rain are higher due to the elevation and flow patterns of the atmosphere but just why they call it a temperate rain forest.:(

We have a much larger trip on bikes for the first ten days of June wish us luck. We’ll be going out to the Outer Banks of NC then up through Delaware, across Pennsylvania and back down through Maryland, West Virginia and Virginia and home in Tennessee.:thumbsup:

Back