Actually Rick those jackets suit your style much more than mine. I have nothing like those in my collection but was going to try something else. You enjoy friend, see you soon in MV.

Actually Rick those jackets suit your style much more than mine. I have nothing like those in my collection but was going to try something else. You enjoy friend, see you soon in MV.

I have a few that I have found on the cheap. Four touring I guess the long ones help with all the pockets. My favorite is the Mesh Roadmaster. I like that blue on you just got.

I have a few that I have found on the cheap. Four touring I guess the long ones help with all the pockets. My favorite is the Mesh Roadmaster. I like that blue on you just got.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: Rick did you not buy those jackets?? I thought you did. I did not get them as there was a mix up and they were sold before I committed money.

This one is too big for me. I'm not that tall of have the arm length. It is missing the guts but it has the armor. It is like new.
It might fit you or one of the big guys. Ill bring it to MV and you can try it on.

IMG_0703.JPG IMG_0708.JPG IMG_0709.JPG

Back