Navigator

Living Legend
Ride
2009 Rocket Touring
Now that I'm no longer touring I decided to sell two of my very nice Kilimanjaro jackets, both size XL. One is the black all weather that I paid about $300 for some years back but have not used that much. I would describe it as in Very Good condition. The last time I wore it was about 5 years ago on a tour of Oregon. I rode in a torrential downpour from Roseburg to my home near Seattle and stayed warm and dry. One of the nice things about this particular jacket is the liner is fleece, not synthetic, and it functions as an end of the ride day camp jacket, complete with side pockets.
Kilamanjaro Jacket.jpg

$125 shipped within CONUS

The one is a Kili Air mesh jacket. This is an especially beautiful jacket that I bought in San Diego when I was working and riding there but one that I hung up in the shop riding gear closet upon my return. It has been worn very little and comes with a nice warm, waterproof liner. It also cost around $300 new.
Kilamanjaro Air Jacket.jpg

$125 shipped within CONUS

I still have one old beat up Kili that I wore on my ride to the Arctic Circle in 2015 and in an around BC and the Pacific Northwest in some pretty rotten weather. It has taken a beating and keeps giving great service. First Gear Kilis are my favorite riding jackets.

PM me for any additional information or photos.

Last edited:
Went to the Indian dealership today to pick up new tank that came with my Scout and they had 4 Slingshots. I tried my best to get into a couple but could not.

I hear they run a bit large? What is your weight and height? I’m interested, I’m addicted to coats.:confused:

I’m 6’2” and 205 lbs but long arms usually require xl.

I bought this when I weighed 205 I'm 5'11 with 34-35inch sleeve I wouldn't say it runs large.

Back