For Sale ***SOLD***Complete Floorboard kit for Rocket Roadsters

This doesn't include the brake line even though I could send you the one I used - I wouldn't want it on my bike long... I'd order a braided brake line (4.5" long with banjos on each end) and make it look good.

The kickstand was included in the original kit back in 2005-2008. It has a different arm (and it's chromed) for you to grab with your foot that is supposedly easier with the footboards on. I kept my stock roadster kickstand in place and didn't have an issue.

With all of that said, other than the brake line (and the two small "c clips" I mentioned) this is a ready to go bolt on for the roadster with ABS. I've done 98% of the work. In fact, I can swap from floorboards to roadster controls or to floorboards in about 30 minutes after having done it. Very simple. You will have to have your rear brakes bleed at the dealer or purchase the software to allow you to do it yourself.

where did you get the braided brake line with banjo's....length used?

where did you get the braided brake line with banjo's....length used?

I never purchased the braided line but with my bracket I measured about 4.5" from center to center of banjo. Please keep in mind - that measurement varies from kit to kit and bracket to bracket since they are each one offs

There's plenty of in-line dealers that will custom make brake lines for you

Back