For Sale **SOLD** 1998 ThunderBird Sport

Funny you bring this up, we have looked at their building and a few others. I have my project bike sitting under our back porch where the walk out basement door is now. Pretty Pillion wants me to move it into a shed. My first problem is lack of yard space to set one up. I have at best 8'X12' space, so big enough for one or maybe two small bikes. The cost is the next big problem. Capitol Sheds are great but pricey. I think we are going to go with an 8'X8' shed from Costco. It is durable and much less costly. It will only hold a single bike though I bet. Then again, it is for storage and not for a workshop. It would go on the left side of the yard.
4.3.2020a.jpg

Funny you bring this up, we have looked at their building and a few others. I have my project bike sitting under our back porch where the walk out basement door is now. Pretty Pillion wants me to move it into a shed. My first problem is lack of yard space to set one up. I have at best 8'X12' space, so big enough for one or maybe two small bikes. The cost is the next big problem. Capitol Sheds are great but pricey. I think we are going to go with an 8'X8' shed from Costco. It is durable and much less costly. It will only hold a single bike though I bet. Then again, it is for storage and not for a workshop. It would go on the left side of the yard.
4.3.2020a.jpg

Now we know where all the bodies are @Boog ;):p:eek::D

Back