For Sale **SOLD** 1998 ThunderBird Sport

Boog

Traveling Story Teller
Ride
2014 R3T, TORs, RAMAIR
Funny you bring this up, we have looked at their building and a few others. I have my project bike sitting under our back porch where the walk out basement door is now. Pretty Pillion wants me to move it into a shed. My first problem is lack of yard space to set one up. I have at best 8'X12' space, so big enough for one or maybe two small bikes. The cost is the next big problem. Capitol Sheds are great but pricey. I think we are going to go with an 8'X8' shed from Costco. It is durable and much less costly. It will only hold a single bike though I bet. Then again, it is for storage and not for a workshop. It would go on the left side of the yard.
4.3.2020a.jpg

Ishrub

Retired and loving it!
Ride
R3 Roadster,Sprint ST 1050 ABS, BMW R100RS sidecar
Funny you bring this up, we have looked at their building and a few others. I have my project bike sitting under our back porch where the walk out basement door is now. Pretty Pillion wants me to move it into a shed. My first problem is lack of yard space to set one up. I have at best 8'X12' space, so big enough for one or maybe two small bikes. The cost is the next big problem. Capitol Sheds are great but pricey. I think we are going to go with an 8'X8' shed from Costco. It is durable and much less costly. It will only hold a single bike though I bet. Then again, it is for storage and not for a workshop. It would go on the left side of the yard.View attachment 90040
Now we know where all the bodies are @Boog ;):p:eek::D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock