Snowed here today.....

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrr.

It's not too bad here as I type this. About 45 deg, F. The wind is blowing pretty hard and tomorow, I have to get the corn stove up and running. We heat our home with a bio-mass stove. My shop and the standby genset are on propane. Sunday, I'll put the end panels in the new Clearspan truss arch building if the wind dies off.

Sidecar Flip said:
It's not too bad here as I type this. About 45 deg, F. The wind is blowing pretty hard and tomorow, I have to get the corn stove up and running.
Flip; I know it gets cold up there in the great frozen north, but count your blessings. With that much land you can wizz in your own backyard if you want to and not get charged with indecent exposure. Around here we are growing so fast that people are putting 3/4 million dollar homes on lots you wouldn't be able to park your truck on. By the way I'm safe from an indecent exposure charge, can't be convicted, LACK OF EVIDENCE.

Britman:

I sold the sleds a years ago. The guy who put in our laminate floors asked me if I wanted to sell them so I let 'em go. My wife's sled, my sled and the trailer. Sleds are fun but even here, you have to drive 300 miles north to use them most times. Then there is the motel, the beer, the permits, the beer, the insurance, the beer and food, coordinating the trip and then hoping for snow.

I wizz any timne, any where. So olong as you use a bit of discretion you can wizz on anyone's bushes and get away with it.:p

Last edited:
Sidecar Flip said:
I hate yuppies, so what
They are in the way too. Yacking on their cell phones, combing their hair and reading the Journal, all while exceeding the speed limit in their gas guzzling SUV's.

At least snow goes away. Yuppies don't.

Yeah, and it is illegal to thin out their numbers.

You guys in the upper hand get heartless when it snows. :rolleyes:

Gas guzzling SUV's,...... someone besides a CNN anchor or "Move-On.org" blogger actually uses that term?:roll: ......unless.......:confused:

I hope this "mild" El Nino gives you guys a break this year.:)

Cabin fever, well, almost.

Hondax:

Gotta find new and creative ways to store my bikes. Out of room in the shop. Probably put them in the barn with the bats and cats and the hay chaff. Wife wants her half of the garage back. I need a disillusionment.:D

Scratch the last statement. The farm is in her name.:eek:

Hey Flip... Was in the UP last weekend grouse and bear hunting north of Wakefield. Got 16 inches of snow from Thurday thru Friday. Everything hunkered in but the deer and ya can't shoot them yet, so we burned it up on the 4-wheelers all weekend. Good time and no yuppies! LOL

Back