IMG_0545.JPG
IMG_0546.JPG
IMG_0548.JPG
IMG_0555.JPG
IMG_0556.JPG
IMG_0557.JPG
IMG_0559.JPG
IMG_0561.JPG
Hi all, I've got some parts for sale that need a new life on the road.
Sports screen is clear but is I sprayed it with black plasti coat. Will peel off if you want clear or to change color.

I'm interested in the solo seat mate. What info do you have on it?
Not much to tell. I bought it used and never really got a chance to use it before I got hit. Is in really good condition, and the little mark in the cushion is gone, I had something sitting on it right before I took the pic.
I'm in US too.

Is it Triumph part that uses the original base mounts or some other brand?
Is it just a standard seat or lower, gel etc?
What materials it covered in?
What year and model did you have it on?
Will it fit a 2015 mode R3?
Price you want?
Shipping cost to my Sarasota FL 34249 address?

Is it Triumph part that uses the original base mounts or some other brand?
Is it just a standard seat or lower, gel etc?
What materials it covered in?
What year and model did you have it on?
Will it fit a 2015 mode R3?
Price you want?
Shipping cost to my Sarasota FL 34249 address?
Yes, OEM Triumph part. Mounts to original base. Here is a pic mounted to my bike. I got the bike with the two up seat and it had the bracket that connected the rider and passenger seats mounted to the fender.
Standard seat. Not gel or lowered.
Don't know what it's covered with. Whatever you want to call the original stuff. It has that weave, carbon fiber look. I doubt it's leather since it's a stock seat. I do not know what years this was stock, someone more knowledgeable on Rocket history can probably tell you better.
I had it on a 2015 X, so a 2015 roadster.
Price- $150 plus shipping and paypal.
Don't know what shipping cost would be. FedEx probably about $20-30.

Last edited:
Sorry - I meant 2005 not 2015.
Don't think it's going to fit - thanks for the info though mate.
Yes it will they are all interchangeable. I know because I have a 2010 Roadster and have earlier Classic dual seat with backrest and solo early R3 seats and they all fit. The only issue is the pre Roadster ones are a bit lower by about an inch and put you slightly more forward by about an inch because of the seat bolster at the rear and the arse scallop. They all engage the spigot underneath the same and some of the early seats have the additional pull ring cable to release the spigot whereas the Roadsters have the key release in the RHS sidecover. When you use the seats with the pull cable it still works using the key release as well.

Do you have a key release for the spigot in your RHS sidecover? Otherwise you will need to fit the pull cable setup which are available on eBay and/or use a thin bladed screwdriver to release the spigot when you want top take the seat off.

IMG_0560.JPG
IMG_0545.JPG
IMG_0546.JPG
IMG_0548.JPG
IMG_0555.JPG
IMG_0556.JPG
IMG_0557.JPG
IMG_0559.JPG
IMG_0561.JPG
Hi all, I've got some parts for sale that need a new life on the road.
Sports screen is clear but is I sprayed it with black plasti coat. Will peel off if you want clear or to change color.
Interested in the right and left assemblies - what's the asking $$

Thanks Ishrub - I have a standard OEM seat already, so replacing it with similar is not necessary. I am looking for a lower seat, but not if the riding position is further forward.
I did originally agree to buy a Maverick custom off @Zombie1975 - but he dropped off the radar in May and I’ve not heard from him since.

Back