For Sale Seat for seal (SOLD)

Watcher

It's about the journey not just the ride
Ride
2017 slingshot
This is a Triumph seat I bought new when I bought the bike I had it redone in the brown and it has 3 inches of gel in the seat comes with both backrest so you won't have to redo yours $400.00 plus shipping I will have a stock seat as well the one that came on it but have to wait to seal it till the new one gets here if this seals quick other one has never been used.

IMG_0920.JPG IMG_0921.JPG

Hey Brother Rocket Men
This is my wish list of parts: If you know someone that has parts for sale, as long as I don't have to let them set in Naval jelly for 10 yrs to get the rust off, I'll take a look:
- R3T Quick Release BLVD Peak windscreen A9708156
-R3T Touring ALARM A9808082 or a refurbished one or a non triumph alarm system that you Rocket men like---My preference of utilities: (silent, GPS tracking, C4 DEMO if bike is moved or chopped away from resting position of more then 10 feet). I am not kidding. I know people who are EOD, and they like to keep abreast of new TECH. Just kidding, naaaawwww.
- A list if you please from someone knowledgeable of what they bring "kit" wise on long hauls--wrenches and such. I probably could put together a "kit" myself a lot less then the M# Metric M101-009 for 90 bucks
-R3T Headlamp Visor -Chrome A9738067
-R3T saddlebag Trim Kit-skirt A9738065
-R3T Front Fender Skirt Chrome A9708138 Does anyone know if an aftermarket FFS-chrome with an amber light in it exists? I cannot find one.

Watcher, you are a Steely-Eyed Rocket Man and I look forward to seeing the man from Lincoln. By the way, Bro you aren't a Cubbies fan are you, Bears Fan maybe??? As a Hoosier transplanted in the Sunshine state, I have kept my allegiance to the Red El Birdos, and the ACME Packers. Have you heard of them?
Thank you again for the brown leather seats.. A dream come true, just in time. You know, Bro!

I seen a set of the Chrome headlight visors on ebay but don't know of any of the rest for sell right now not a cubs fan lol heard of the Acme Packers

Back