Scorpio Alarm Module Location?

buddazero

.060 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster 2018
Happy Belated Easter!

I've purchased the Scorpio Alarm and its coming in tomorrow. I only want it for the alarm, tilt/shock sensor and nothing else. No lights flashing or enhine cut off-I got an Oxford lock. So, for me its simple plug & play, but I need ideas on where to place the module.

I have a 2019 Roadster. Is there a place beneath the seat or maybe one of the sode covers where I can stick it to? If so, how do I take out he side covers in a careful fashion? Please & thank you.

Best,

Budda

Happy Belated Easter!

I've purchased the Scorpio Alarm and its coming in tomorrow. I only want it for the alarm, tilt/shock sensor and nothing else. No lights flashing or enhine cut off-I got an Oxford lock. So, for me its simple plug & play, but I need ideas on where to place the module.

I have a 2019 Roadster. Is there a place beneath the seat or maybe one of the sode covers where I can stick it to? If so, how do I take out he side covers in a careful fashion? Please & thank you.

Best,

Budda

*2018 Roadster

on my 07 r3 the motion sensor is under the seat between the gas tank and seat in front of the battery,be carefull with the remote it does not like water even a little rain on the key chain it dont like

on my 07 r3 the motion sensor is under the seat between the gas tank and seat in front of the battery,be carefull with the remote it does not like water even a little rain on the key chain it dont like

So im guessing I take out the battery and place the alarm in front of the battery, than place the battery back?

be a day or two these long hours working dont got time for anything will see if I can get some pics

Back