Might check out zig zag hill when I go visit me son. The rest might take a little more planning. Thats the only trouble living near London no descent roads close by
It's not long - but depending on the direction of travel is a serious ascent or descent - with some nasty camber changes mid-hairpin. The long wheelbase of an R3 makes it "interesting". And for god's sake don't go at it in Autumn when it's covered in soggy leaves.

Perhaps this year I'll be a little faster.
You got quicker last year in the two days I rode with you. It's not about fast, it's being SMOOTH that just happens to be quick. It does take some practice to ride our curves and hills. Maybe my wife Sandy can give you some lessons.:p:p

For those of you that have not ridden with her in the mountains do not assume this is a joke or a condescending statement. Rick knows.

Rick is not the only one who knows:D in fact I would put Sandy up against 90% of those attending MV
Since I believe that motorcycling is mostly mental females should have virtually no handicap. Once the bike is up and going it does not take a big muscular man to operate it to its potential.

Oh....... I see now 90% of those attending MV......................:rolleyes:

You got quicker last year in the two days I rode with you. It's not about fast, it's being SMOOTH that just happens to be quick. It does take some practice to ride our curves and hills. Maybe my wife Sandy can give you some lessons.:p:p

For those of you that have not ridden with her in the mountains do not assume this is a joke or a condescending statement. Rick knows.

Yeah... she looks good from behind.:D Can't catch her. I'v never seen the Indian in my rear view mirror. I was surprised at how she throws that broad handlebarred Indian around. Will take advice and instruction from her any day.

Bit of trivia about the Dragon... been there many times, and I think there are many roads in the area that are just as fun without the attention of LEO's and motorhomes.

Anyways... Dragon is on Rt 129. 129... 1+2=3, 2x9=18. 318 curves. Nobody really knows how many curves there are. Someone made that up. ;)

Bit of trivia about the Dragon... been there many times, and I think there are many roads in the area that are just as fun without the attention of LEO's and motorhomes.

Anyways... Dragon is on Rt 129. 129... 1+2=3, 2x9=18. 318 curves. Nobody really knows how many curves there are. Someone made that up. ;)
lets count them:D

Back