I think it was RAAV when myself, Steve Coiwherd and Bob(baggage1) walked the dragon counting the curves, Steve came up with 317 but he is from Kentucky so not very well edumicated, Bob counted 319 but he is from deepoer down in the South so he has a good excuse, the scotsman counted 318 so all the t-shirts are correct. :D
Florida has its very own Dragon ---it is 11 curves in 318 miles:D

I think it was RAAV when myself, Steve Coiwherd and Bob(baggage1) walked the dragon counting the curves, Steve came up with 317 but he is from Kentucky so not very well edumicated, Bob counted 319 but he is from deepoer down in the South so he has a good excuse, the scotsman counted 318 so all the t-shirts are correct. :D
Florida has its very own Dragon ---it is 11 curves in 318 miles:D
That sounds more lite it:D

Yeah... she looks good from behind.:D Can't catch her. I'v never seen the Indian in my rear view mirror. I was surprised at how she throws that broad handlebarred Indian around. Will take advice and instruction from her any day.
Thanks for the kind words, she does remember you. She just said she was anxious ride with you, Dave and Ken again. Somehow you all made an impression on her, favorable of course.;)

Its funny I never hear any Harley riders criticise Rockets I reckon 50% don't know what they are they are as they are seldom ever mentioned in most of the Magazines, and the others just enjoy the ride and don't care what people say , I never bought my Harley for "racing "just for the comfort and presence of the bike, kids give the thumbs up all the time never happened in the Rocket, 40,000Klms so far and just oil changes and tyres the Rocket had 2 catastrophic failures in less mileage ,a great concept but a heartbreaker for me, I have met some great people on this Forum who ride Rockets but would never buy one again,

Well you obviously don’t go on Facebook much...Harley riders post the most boring ignorant and frankly THICK comments about any bike that’s not a Harley...

Old school Harley riders are a different breed. They love there bikes but are open and realize there passion for there bikes is theirs and accept the fact that it is a outdated and dying bike. I fit right in with this group. The last few years has generated a group in their forty's and fifty's that are comical. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Old school Harley riders are a different breed. They love there bikes but are open and realize there passion for there bikes is theirs and accept the fact that it is a outdated and dying bike. I fit right in with this group. The last few years has generated a group in their forty's and fifty's that are comical. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well said Mate, at 71 this year and not on"Facebook" I am not privy to what is said about other than Harley Bikes by "them" also I don't take much notice of jibberers who blindly espouse the virtues of their particular choice of whatever ,including some Rocketeers who think Rockets are the pinnacle of engineering and faster than anything on earth,in stock form they are way down the pecking order and modified are as fast or faster than most stock big sports bikes (in a straight line) but what does this prove, nothing!

I’m just waiting for a Harley to step up to the line thinking he might beat this thing.:p
My closest triumph dealer is also a HD dealership. Kind of interesting talking to those guys, either afraid of the bike or ignorant of every bike not HD. And **** don’t they spend money on stage kits trying to get faster....could buy two rockets for price they pay.

Truth of it is the general public thinks we are all crazy no matter what you ride. When they are texting and merge on top of you it doesn't really matter who's name was on your gas tank...

Back