Rut-roh Shaggy, fuel capacity/range

AirbusFlieger

Standard Bore
Ride
HD Deuce
Holy cow I don't know how I missed this one.... for some reason I thought the fuel tank was 7 gallons... I was super pumped to have a motorcycle like the R3 with a fat range...

Hmm, I suppose that's how they got the wet weight down, eh?

What range are you all getting? I need 200 +reserve, so 220 total minimum.

32mpg and 18 liters/4.7 gallons.... math is not adding up to a purchase.😢🥺

7 gallons? Wishful thinking. You may hit 200 miles if you're on the freeway, in Road mode driving 65 mph and you weigh 110 lbs with the wind at your back going down hill. Most of us get 'around' 120 or so miles around town if not going too wild and 140 to 160 on the freeway behaving. The most I got before my ass locked down was 150 miles with the reserve light on. I can not tell you how fast my heart was banging before I pulled into a gas station. Not cool!

Holy cow I don't know how I missed this one.... for some reason I thought the fuel tank was 7 gallons... I was super pumped to have a motorcycle like the R3 with a fat range...

Hmm, I suppose that's how they got the wet weight down, eh?

What range are you all getting? I need 200 +reserve, so 220 total minimum.

32mpg and 18 liters/4.7 gallons.... math is not adding up to a purchase.😢🥺
Aint happenin.

7 gallons? Wishful thinking. You may hit 200 miles if you're on the freeway, in Road mode driving 65 mph and you weigh 110 lbs with the wind at your back going down hill. Most of us get 'around' 120 or so miles around town if not going too wild and 140 to 160 on the freeway behaving. The most I got before my ass locked down was 150 miles with the reserve light on. I can not tell you how fast my heart was banging before I pulled into a gas station. Not cool!
Yah, cause we all love pushing Rockets....

Back