Russell Day Long Seat

If I was keeping my Rocket I would have bought one too. Altho butt ugly (no pun intended) IMO, I don't care. Like the OP said....you don't see it anyways and you will thank yourself at the end of the day on those long rides

She's finally here! I placed my order about 2 months ago and it arrived the day before Xmas. Unfortunately the seat is not waterproof and its been raining all day so no test ride, but it looks amazing and the initial sit was extremely comfortable for both me and my wife. Price was pretty close to what Corbin charges although with Corbin you get an entirely new seat while Russell Day Long requires you send in the stock seat to be modified. I did their sport seat in the front so as to minimize increasing the overall height of the seat and I did the day-long for my wife in the back. My biggest complaint with the stock seat was the passenger pillion dug right into the meat above my tailbone, that issue has been addressed 100%. Anyway, here are a couple pics from inside my garage in crappy light and confined conditions.
I'm scheduled for a mid-February RUssell build..already sent my stock seat. Ilike what you did here. It looks like the pillion is raised up considerably higher than the rider seat. How does the pillion work with the Triumph sissy bar/tail rack that I have mounter on the bike. I assume you have the same tail rack. Thanks in advance. By the way mine is a GT not the sport version.

I'm scheduled for a mid-February RUssell build..already sent my stock seat. Ilike what you did here. It looks like the pillion is raised up considerably higher than the rider seat. How does the pillion work with the Triumph sissy bar/tail rack that I have mounter on the bike. I assume you have the same tail rack. Thanks in advance. By the way mine is a GT not the sport version.

I no longer have a stock seat to compare.

Just eyeballing it, it appears they sunk the rider seat down and spread it wide which makes it look like the passenger pillion is higher than before. My guess is it's probably no more than an inch higher than stock.

I no longer have a stock seat to compare.

Just eyeballing it, it appears they sunk the rider seat down and spread it wide which makes it look like the passenger pillion is higher than before. My guess is it's probably no more than an inch higher than stock.
Appreciate the feedback.

Back