Looking To buy the rocket 3 TFC is it a safe bet
Do you have a deposit down yet at a dealer with an order placed? I think it will be a sound bike even though it will be an all new bike. I expect Triumph to have some time ,money and pride invested in this thing and any issues that might arise would be taken care of promptly. I sure no hope so since I do have one on order.

I see you are currently on a Harley. Having owned several of those I can expect you have had your share of recalls and small issues. I always got things fixed but it was something to deal with. Are the new Harley’s a safe bet? I’m sure they are within reason but nothing is %100 free of issues.

The TFC does have better upgrades than the CVOs since they are using high quality aftermarket components. Well that’s my opinion anyways.

Welcome. I am taking the gamble. I couldn't help myself when I saw that sexy beast. I have a CVO Breakout 2013 and I will keep both long enough to make sure I keep the one I want. I have a down payment on one. The dealer confirmed 2 year unlimited mile warranty. I wont see it for a half year so plenty of time to devise a way to encourage my wife to allow me to keep both forever.

Hello Pager1212 and welcome from Virginia. Please give us a little more insight into your bike history brother.

Back