Rocket season...is it over?

snuffcityrider

Living Legend
Last weekend it was 70 degrees and I was riding. This weekend it's 37 and raining and I'm dragging out Christmas decorations:(. Flip would you please close the north gate, your letting the cold out!:rolleyes:

Last weekend it was 70 degrees and I was riding. This weekend it's 37 and raining and I'm dragging out Christmas decorations:(. Flip would you please close the north gate, your letting the cold out!:rolleyes:

Snuff:

You need to remember that over in Austrailia (barring the political unrest), it's summer and the Captains are all out in force. Just because it's getting crappy here don't mean it's crappy everywhere. Crappy is a relative term. Crappy for you is sub tropic for me.:D

Winter and early spring are the best times to ride in Californicate. Yes, CA is chock full of nutjobs but when sea level rises 20 feet most of them will be driven out and I will have an ocean view. I know this will happen because Al Gore, the almight highmaster of global climate said it would happen. Go global warming, you can't come soon enough for me.

Winter and early spring are the best times to ride in Californicate. Yes, CA is chock full of nutjobs but when sea level rises 20 feet most of them will be driven out and I will have an ocean view. I know this will happen because Al Gore, the almight highmaster of global climate said it would happen. Go global warming, you can't come soon enough for me.

Ugarte:

On an entirely different subject, I've been eyeballing all the stuff for KLR's. You can really load 'em up with stuff.......this winter.:D

I like how you think. Get ready for your property taxes go up.

I rode the Trophy to work this morning, it was 36 degrees.. :) I was going to take the Rocket, but it wouldn't turn over! Oh well, it's an '04 on the original battery. I put a good charge on it this evening, and it started good, so we'll see. Looks like the Rocket will be getting a new battery for Christmas.. :)

I rode the Trophy to work this morning, it was 36 degrees.. :) I was going to take the Rocket, but it wouldn't turn over! Oh well, it's an '04 on the original battery. I put a good charge on it this evening, and it started good, so we'll see. Looks like the Rocket will be getting a new battery for Christmas.. :)
Good grief, if you felt a lump in your throat it was probably your scrotum...brrrrr. I've riden in the lower 40's and I think that's my limit, I'm sure there's a puss factor involved:D

Back