Want to Buy Roadster foot pegs - EDIT: No longer required.

I've done exactly this Chris.
Everything is a straight swap except for the brake line from the Master Cylinder to the brake switch, you will have have a line made up for this (no big deal)
My set up I did a straight swap with a Roadster so got the complete Master Cylinder, brake lever etc.
My bike is an 06 as well.

20180221_171249.jpg

Hey hey, Pablo!
Me likey your chamfered pegs with no feelers left!
Dragon-Left.jpg

I've done exactly this Chris.
Everything is a straight swap except for the brake line from the Master Cylinder to the brake switch, you will have have a line made up for this (no big deal)
My set up I did a straight swap with a Roadster so got the complete Master Cylinder, brake lever etc.
My bike is an 06 as well.

20180221_171249.jpg
I am considering changing 2013 roadster pegs to a earlier standard setup (not interested in boards). need to move my feet forward. Can't use forward controls as the outfit mounting will interfere.

What bits are reusable and what do I need to change.

I will need LHS and RHS rails
Do I need the brake and clutch bits.
Is the rear master cyclinder the same as I have ABS
Are the pegs transferable.

Cheers

Al

What I've got! ;):D

Like this in addition I have matching gear lever, brake lever, gear linkage, hard brake line (but you can straighten you existing one apparently or use flex hose). Pretty sure you keep your stock Roadster reservour and rear brake master cylinder

Hey hey, Pablo!
Me likey your chamfered pegs with no feelers left!
Dragon-Left.jpg

You noticed :D
Those stupid screw in bolt things on the end of the foot pegs got removed after the first corner I went around.
But tell me, do you have any problem with snapping them off ?
I've busted two off so far, both R/H ones, which some one said are 20mm lower than the L/H (don't know about that, haven't measured them)

You noticed :D
Those stupid screw in bolt things on the end of the foot pegs got removed after the first corner I went around.
But tell me, do you have any problem with snapping them off ?
I've busted two off so far, both R/H ones, which some one said are 20mm lower than the L/H (don't know about that, haven't measured them)

Have not snapped off, just ground off.
I'm now really liking the Standard boards I mounted as they provide quite a bit more clearance and improved lean angle.
They do grind some, but do NOT snag pavement!
I have grind marks on the engine case and side stand as well and had to relocate my CES can inboard for additional clearance.
If my darn legs were more than 29", I'd run 13" shockies insread of the 12.5".

I've since picked up some massive alloy custom tribal footboards that were fitted to a R3 Std that I may save for the day I get my Orange Tribal body work all together. They came with a set of Rivco passenger boards and RIVCO peg location extensions.

No rush, as I have just finished the install of the Red Stripes bodywork and am quite used to my Kuryakyn 5 position splined mini boards now on my Roadster foot rails.

Back