Richwood W. Virginia 2023

Wife shovels snow off the roof wow
Has she got a sister
Lol
Well,
Guys, ya gotta be careful what you wish for. She and I only have daughters, me 3 from my 1st and her 2 from hers. When we were all younger, there was only one other male at home. They caught the poor bugger, our cat, fixed him, and I got a very clear picture of my reality. I am well domesticated:
1) I put down the toilet seat, and scream at other males that don't (for they're own safe keeping, of themselves, and their family joules)
2) I walk staight with tightened glutes
3) I can say "Yes Ma'am, when do you want it?" faster than Jessey Ja.es can shoot.
4) Can find my way around just about any kitchen:
a) can cook water (for my wife's black double expresso coffees)
b) grill cheese sandwhich (with the cheese)
c) Pesto & butter spaghetti (w/o the butter [not really that healthy])
d) full spead-spectrum array of peanut butter sandwhiches.
e) My aunt's (and God Mother) 14-ingredient meat spaghetti sauce that I've memorized (or at least 10/14, the others were spare parts)

My prayer, before going to bed, is about "...better being safe than sorry...", and yes, sometimes I learn the hard way and don't want to loose 2nd nut.

Just saying... She does have sisters. Which one of you guinnea pigs wants to be the first introduced ... ?

But the sisters aren't red heads, if that can semi-reassure anyone.

CrazyX
(... 'bout my wife)

Last edited:
Usually there are a couple different groups that go out on rides during the day. Then at night people sit around the camp fire and drink and shoot the $hit. Some people hang at the hotel or just go sight seeing during the day when others are riding. There is no set time to do anything since it is in the south. No one gets ina hurry for much. I myself always have the coffee pot going since I prefer to watch the rest make fools out of them selves.🤣🤣

Perrrrrfect. Not strong on structure. Sometimes I sleep broken nights. May slip out in middle of night for a quicky ride. I'm quiet, not to worry.
I don't need beer to make afool of myself, come naturally.
cheers
xian

Wife shovels snow off the roof wow
Has she got a sister
Lol
Hi,
It's important for me to clarify that her accident was before we met, while she was caring for her 1st, before being a widow.
We have an understanding: she doesn't go on roofs or even climb ladders, and I ride safe. By principle I don't accept anyone doing something that I'm not prepared to do myself, and if there's a residual risk that cannot be eliminated, I'll do the work, when possible/competent, before asking someone to do it for me.

xian

Hi,
It's important for me to clarify that her accident was before we met, while she was caring for her 1st, before being a widow.
We have an understanding: she doesn't go on roofs or even climb ladders, and I ride safe. By principle I don't accept anyone doing something that I'm not prepared to do myself, and if there's a residual risk that cannot be eliminated, I'll do the work, when possible/competent, before asking someone to do it for me.

xian

I am very sorry that she had a fall and was hurt.
I resend my offer any way i am married and one wife is good for me.
Just trying to add a little fun to the site
Lol

So Bull does this mean your coming to W. Virginia? If so I'll get you on the list.
Well, sort of . . . perhaps.
4 of us are riding sort of diagonal cross country from NW WA to GA with many parts in between.
Leaving here about June and IF possible we'll stop by the soiree for a night. Your shindig is 6/12 to 6/18, correct?
Once we firm up our destinations and the route, I will see when we'd need to leave in order to get to Richwood, WV.
I know one stop will be 235 miles west at Studley VA to see one of my fav Amigos.
I shall let you know when I know . . .
Best Regards

Well, sort of . . . perhaps.
4 of us are riding sort of diagonal cross country from NW WA to GA with many parts in between.
Leaving here about June and IF possible we'll stop by the soiree for a night. Your shindig is 6/12 to 6/18, correct?
Once we firm up our destinations and the route, I will see when we'd need to leave in order to get to Richwood, WV.
I know one stop will be 235 miles west at Studley VA to see one of my fav Amigos.
I shall let you know when I know . . .
Best Regards
Ok and you are correct on the dates. Hope to see ya!

Back