Running Out Of Room

Link Removed

Okay Tomo, take a closer look at the photos here. Especially the last one that shows the blue/white R3. Next to mine, his looks like a Radio Shack Store. That's either the biggest GPS in the world or a laptop computer!

Looks like I'll have to get that long awaited RADAR unit and then maybe the digital scrambler for laser tracking. Then the only place I'll have left to put something else will be the Green Thing you put under the engine to make the stop light recognize your presence!

Jamie........ Eureka, another thing to put on the R3 that's GREEN!

He even changed his handlebars so that he could mount a few more gizmoids!

I'll bet the Tourpack trunk is actually a disguised power module, possibly a fuel cell or maybe a radiation half life generator like they used on Voyager.

I remember in another thread I said I wanted to hook up some tunes to enjoy while I ride and Flip thought that doing so was a bit much... you should just listen to the music of the engine. After looking at that... I'm starting to lean back twords Flip's way of thinking :D.

Chin Spoiler and Fly screen

Hi, I asked a few questions but I did a mistake and put it on the first page and now you're on the second page so I don't think anyone is seeing it. Pig9r and busajack put some really nice sites up with a lot of nice pictures of the Rockets, and I noticed some of the Rockets have a chin spoiler under the radiator. Does anyone know where to buy one? And also there is a different fly screen than the one available from Triumph . This one seems to go more on an angle and wrap around the lights more. Does anyone know where to get one? I have looked on the internet but I have not seen them? And also that blue and white Rocket that has two exhausts on one side and two on the other side I didn't think that would be possible. How is that done? Is there a kit? Dose it give you more power and a different sound? Thanks.

Back