rear wheel bearings R3 touring

Bearing & axle drivers here.
Jack-Be-Quick | Specialty Tools

4 - Bearing driver with adapter.JPG

I had the same issue. Once the bearing was pulled it spun freely. Replaced it anyways. They make pliers just for pulling snap rings. Any auto parts store has them. I would go ahead and replace them anyways. A bearing or two may be chewed up inside and set itself free, When I pulled my wheel bearings out one of them rolled freely so I very carefully disassembled the bearing to find three balls chewed up pretty bad. In Doubt replace them. I would replace the snap ring and dust cover with new ones. If you have patience heat is not required with a blind puller but I do place the new bearings in the freezer for a few hours prior to installation. :):):):):):):):)
Got it, next time this will be a breeze!

Ok, I see their web site, and the Rocket is not among the available vehicles.

So how did you know what to purchased -- link to that please ?

Used a cross reference, I will have to research this one because I do not remember what I did with it. :(:(:(:(:(

Paul here is what I found, these are the sizes rear has 2 different size bearings. I wonder if ceramic bearings would be better? Anyone?
Rear 1x 20-47-20.6
Rear 1x 20-47-14
Front2x 20-47-14
Motorcycle type looks like it has a dust seal on them compared to open type.

MPN 25-1558, 25-1588. Says to 2012 modals but fits all the way up to present. No change in bearings sizes from 2010 to 2017. Not a fan of ceramic bearings. Paid an arm and leg for a set on the Harley and lasted about the same time frame as regular bearings. Have not tried them on the rocket but after past experiences will probably just save my money.;););););)

Last edited:
MPN 25-1558, 25-1544. Says to 2012 modals but fits all the way up to present. No change in bearings sizes from 2010 to 2017. Not a fan of ceramic bearings. Paid an arm and leg for a set on the Harley and lasted about the same time frame as regular bearings. Have not tried them on the rocket but after past experiences will probably just save my money.;););););)

Do you suppose these would work on an 07 Classic?

Back