Rear tail light question

liquidsmile

Supercharged
What bulb goes in the brake running light. I put a taillight modulator on mine and it went out. Went and purchased a 1157 bulb, threw the modulator that plugged into the socket away. Replaced with the 1157 and my brake light works but I have no running light.

Thanks for your reply.

It is a standard 1157 bulb.. I've had running light go out riding down the road and just pulled over at a gas station and picked one up.. I know the plug is kind of pain to get to, or atleast mine is with the rivco turn signal bracket that brings the turnsignals closer together..

Thanks. That is what I thought as well. Maybe the bulb is broke. I will try another one and see what happens. Hopefully a new bulb will fix it. I am down in daytona and I left atlanta on Saturday in a lot of rain and am hoping it is not an electrical gremlin.

Just wanted to update this thread. It ended up being a blown fuse. Little 5 amp under the seat. Easy fix. :cool:

Thanks for the reply

This year was a good one. Though I doubt the vendors would agree. It was a Ghost Town as compared with the last one I went to. The weather was perfect with exception of one night/morning.

Had a good time, and I have almost convinced my g/f's dad to buy a Rocket.

Back