You are not going to tell us the rebound and compression settings, lol?
Id'e suggest watching the youtube video with the two aussie guys setting up a Rocket3...its a great starting point and you can adjust to suit your own requirements as you go...it often only needs a half turn of the screw...tyre pressures are critical too tho...my mate has found by running 44psi in the rear and 42psi in the front has smoothed his ride out alot!.

Id'e suggest watching the youtube video with the two aussie guys setting up a Rocket3...its a great starting point and you can adjust to suit your own requirements as you go...it often only needs a half turn of the screw...tyre pressures are critical too tho...my mate has found by running 44psi in the rear and 42psi in the front has smoothed his ride out alot!.
Yea, I have done that, still harsh but I think that I have to just live with it. I have tried every possibility and with the amount of miles on the GT I don't think I am going to find.a panacea anytime soon. Still looking for the magic bullet.

Yea, I have done that, still harsh but I think that I have to just live with it. I have tried every possibility and with the amount of miles on the GT I don't think I am going to find.a panacea anytime soon. Still looking for the magic bullet.
My cobber has played with his adjustments on the compression and rebound and has got them pretty good...just keep fiddling...

Back