What dates for RDU 2018

• October 26 to 27

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • November 02 to 03

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Had a talk to the camp staff and they were very helpful, walked us around and had alook at what was available with cabins etc. We upgraded to a Villa from a Bungalow as it has abit more room to spread out.
They have a common BBQ area and opposite is a amenities room with tables, overhead projector etc we can use, it has roller doors so it opens right up.
There is a shuttle bus to and from the pub down the street and also to the bowling club.
The bike museum is only 15 minutes away, also a short ride to Forster Tuncurry.
Its all about the company so I reckon it will be fine :)

Had a talk to the camp staff and they were very helpful, walked us around and had alook at what was available with cabins etc. We upgraded to a Villa from a Bungalow as it has abit more room to spread out.
They have a common BBQ area and opposite is a amenities room with tables, overhead projector etc we can use, it has roller doors so it opens right up.
There is a shuttle bus to and from the pub down the street and also to the bowling club.

Only 148 sleeps to go not that I am counting;)

I should try and convince my wife to come along.....

Unfortunately i'll be passing on this one for personal reasons , hope you all have a cracker of a time.

Back