Jamie... Please Re send me the logo and I will get it up here ASAP... I don't know what happened but I don't have it... I'll have to blame this one on either myself or the cat..

Hello Tomo,

Have just sent the RCE logo and a pic of truly elderly yours wearin' the RCE shirt to your private e:mail address. Really appreciate the interest and support. Best

Jamie;)

Last edited:
I got it and your pic... I'll post the logo tonight but I'll hold off on the pic because I don't want to blow up people's computers...

RCE Photos!!!

You look great... and so does the Logo!!

I may be slow, but eventually I get around to these things.

I like that logo :D... When are you guys having your next ride? If your like us we just kinda make some phone calls and go... you'd be surprised on how many people want to just get out and ride. We are not what you would call organized :eek:.

Thanks for re-sending me these pics Jamie! I have no idea what I did with the first ones. My doctor says this is normal for someone with no brain....

Toystoretom said:
When are you guys having your next ride?

Tomorrow !!!:D

It'll be the first formal RCE outing, Tomo. 12 to 14 Rocket III to show up. Not too bad for a first (and somewhat blind) date? Thanks and best regards. Jamie

They all showed up, in spite of distances, in spite of France vs Switzerland (me! ) differences, in spite of occasional forecasted... and actual showers. 12 Rockets/Rocket riders and three charming pillions. The little restaurant I had reserved after a (less than-) dry run is in Tournus... in the middle of Burgundy and its vineyards... in a narrow by-street which our bikes filled-up... just walking distance away from the St Philibert church ( a little-known albeit "should see" historical place in good int'l touristic guides about France, BTW )... built as an abbey during the 10th century and still in admirable condition...

YOU, my friends, would have related to/enjoyed the event.

Will try to post pics. Jamie;)

Last edited:
Way to go on your 1st organised run Jamie.Sounds like the event went as planned and everyone had a good time inspite of the weather.Any of the membership interested in learning your curve carving technique?For the life of me I can't get over jerking my foot every time I scrape.Just not enough curves in this flat state I guess.

Back