Random Rideout Pictures

Took a run over the Sma Glen to Crieff today to meet up with a mate for a bike run
A822 (Sma Glen Rd from Dunkeld to Crieff )
20210825_140519.jpg

Stopped of at Loch Earn before heading down Loch Tay
Rocket with my mates 2018 fatboy
20210825_154245.jpg

You would definitely have remembered if you had! ;)
Have you ever done South side of Loch Tay between Killin & Kenmore?
It's really pretty - I don't know about going nuts on it though, single track and a lot of it blind, but just absolutely gorgeous from a scenic perspective.
A nice fast scenic road that is fairly quiet is Spean Bridge to Dalwhinnie on the A86 - it's not technically challenging, but good surface and not heavily trafficked like the main trunks

Have you ever done South side of Loch Tay between Killin & Kenmore?
It's really pretty - I don't know about going nuts on it though, single track and a lot of it blind, but just absolutely gorgeous from a scenic perspective.
A nice fast scenic road that is fairly quiet is Spean Bridge to Dalwhinnie on the A86 - it's not technically challenging, but good surface and not heavily trafficked like the main trunks
Yes, but i usually go down or up the other side of loch Tay. The A86 Spean Bridge to Dalwhinnie Rd is one of my favourites, the surface is shell grip which is great even if the roads wet, it has a bit of everything fast sweepers to begin with and once you get half way down loch Laggan it gets into the tighter twistie stuff great fun! So many great roads in Scotland it's hard to pick a favourite, some of them i love are the A86, A93, A830 (Road to the isles), the road from Ullapool up to Kinlochbervie , A87 to Skye, the Oban loop is also a favourite of mine, i also love the B863 Kinlochleven loop, that has to be a contender for the best road in Scotland so many twists and turns, but basically Scotland is full of fantastic biking roads :cool:

Back