scowherd

Top Fuel
All,

I would like to keep the tradition going if ok with everyone else.. We have had our top 3 RAA attendance in Maggie Valley. So based on our past success I would like to do the spring event there once again. There are still many roads in the area yet to explore and the Holiday has bent over backwards in the past to make our events successful. I know some need to know way in advance to ensure they have funds and the time off so here it is mark your calendar for the weekend of May 18th - 21st.

Click link for Final Agenda Or download attachment on this post I will not have printed copies in maggie so please print an bring a copy with you

Link Removed

Toll Free: 1-877-686-4386

Here is the package deal. The tent rental fee is inserted into the package price.

2 double beds or single queen/king...3 nights.......$155.00*
2 queen beds............................3 nights.......$165.00*
2 room suites............................3 nights.......$210.00*

2 double beds or single queen/king...2 nights.......$115.00*
2 queens beds...........................2 nights.......$125.00*
2 room suites.............................2 nights......$165.00*
All prices exclude 11% tax.

Two weeks cancellation policy.

Attachments

• Rockets Across America VII - Final Agenda.pdf
    557.9 KB · Views: 145
all,

i would like to keep the tradition going if ok with everyone else.. We have had our top 3 raa attendance in maggie valley. So based on our past success i would like to do the spring event there once again. There are still many roads in the area yet to explore and the holiday has bent over backwards in the past to make our events successful. I know some need to know way in advance to ensure they have funds and the time off so here it is mark your calendar for the weekend of may 18th - 21st. the entire motel has been booked i will make a post with the room cost when they are ready to start booking.

yay, steve an katie are back....we love you all!!!!! No offense to ogre, least he took it on!!!! But steve, darlin...your the man!!!!! Jess an i will need a room 2 beds!!!!!! :d

whose up for a round of beer pong an firewater pong ?/ i want katie, steve, skip, rainman an sweetenbabe on my team...i done called dibs....yee haw!!!!! Cant wait! Get this last ( hopefully) surgery behind me, buy my bike an here we come!!!!! Back with our family!!! Sorry lore an lupe, yall dont really drink...jess gets yall!!!! Lol!!! :d get here may!!!!

Back