BigNorm

Boobie Inspector
Ride
2014 Rocket 3 Touring
East coast won the poll. I hope I'm helping and not stepping on toes by trying to help with this. I'm just excited and want to get to know you geezers,uh, guys. :D

Throw out some places you would like to go, ride and hang out with your R3 owner buddies. Then we can Poll it. Once again mods let me know if all this has been handled and if I am taking to big of steps.

I would like to nominate Niagara Falls again. It's on my bucket list and I would like to go but Blue Ridge Mountains sound cool too. Put some ideas out brothers and sisters. (I think we have one or two right?) I think this wI'll be a great run and I obviously am looking forward to it. Here's to RAA2017!
1476387393961-2089605301.jpg

I'd suggest we have an RAA in Ontario but unfortunately some of the best captains, due to certain "misunderstandings" are unable to cross the border :rolleyes::whitstling:
Anywhere in the Appalachians would be great riding. If in the North East then a side trip to Niagara would be easy. I was thinking that a meet up for Laconia bike week would be cool but accommodation would be difficult and prices are doubled that week. Let the ideas pour in.

I'd suggest we have an RAA in Ontario but unfortunately some of the best captains, due to certain "misunderstandings" are unable to cross the border :rolleyes::whitstling:
Anywhere in the Appalachians would be great riding. If in the North East then a side trip to Niagara would be easy. I was thinking that a meet up for Laconia bike week would be cool but accommodation would be difficult and prices are doubled that week. Let the ideas pour in.
New Hampshire White Mountains and Vermont's Green Mountains.

As I have to bid my vacations in the fall for the whole next year, and am not able to schedule much off time other than what I am awarded, I shall have to just keep an eye on the plans and see what i can do so far as coming out with my bike. But if the parade comes to Virginia, so much easier it will be. :sneaky:

New England sounds interesting to me, I once worked a year on the NH coast, but never saw the mountains nor rode there. On the other hand that may be pretty far for some, Smokeys or Virginias may be more accessable for more people. I'm pretty much open to anywhere.

Last edited:
Maine is awesome! If you go late in the season like say mid to late October nobody's on the roads, motels and lobster are both abundant and cheap. I know its a bit far but I had to chime in about Maine.

I also enjoyed Laconia bike week and NH and Vermont are real scenic. And no, I did not ride the beast on those trips...didn't have it then. Was caged but still loved it.

Texas Hill Country I did ride albeit on a Harley rental:rolleyes::whitstling: and that was the best riding I have done to date. Small hills and lots of twistys, Marble lake and Fredricksburg make it just a wonderful place to ride.

I will stop the rant now as I could go on and on about Texas riding and the areas I rode. Sorry for the thread hijack. Back east now....

Last edited:
U-all figure out the location and I'll do my best to get my butt there!

If we ain't going to Maggie Valley then I vote for somewhere away from larger cities and with lots of hills and curves. Never been to Maine before but that sounds interesting. I'm planning a big ride for June of next year from Key West to Deadhorse, AK so if it is any time ariund then I will have to pass...again...dammit

I like the idea of the top right end of America. I have not bee there in years but remember a long hike I took at SERE school and would like to go back when no one is beating me.

Back