I found a new front and rear seat brand new at a dealer in Dallas, TX for $135. If you need one call Triumph motorcycles of North Dallas. (972) 881-1254. I couldn't believe the price but it is installed and looks great.

Did the front have the receiver for the back rest? Good find. Trying to find the dealerships that still have leftover inventory is a real trick. I was able to get a light bar/spotlights for a steal from the Dulles VA dealership only because another forum member recommended them.

Hello Enduroxt and welcome from a displaced Texan in Virginia. Have you solved your seat issue yet? I ride with a large BeadRider on my bike especially in the hot months to stay dry on those long rides. It won't fix the rips you have now but is a nice bit of kit for your new cover or seat.
Brahma 09.25.16.jpg

By the way, did you come by your handle riding Enduros bikes? My first two bike were OSSA 250 enduros, love that kind of dirt riding...

Noticed your oil tank badge. I like. What is the story behind that?
It's a beer brand in Brazil.

Noticed your oil tank badge. I like. What is the story behind that?
It's a beer brand in Brazil.

My Pretty Pillion names ever vehicle and wanted to know what I called this bike, Brahma was the first thing to come to mind as that is a powerful bull, just like the bike.

Back