Want to Buy R3T Inner Saddlebag Pouches

2011 Triumph Rocket III Touring Parts - Best OEM Parts Diagram for 2011 Rocket III Touring Motorcycles

Looks like items 11 & 12.
I think these add support to the lid so if you ain't got em you probably NEED them.

edit: link didn't pull up correct diagram PNs below.
STORAGE POUCH, PANNIER, RH T2352037
STORAGE POUCH, PANNIER, LH T2352027

2011 Triumph Rocket III Touring Parts - Best OEM Parts Diagram for 2011 Rocket III Touring Motorcycles

Looks like items 11 & 12.
I think these add support to the lid so if you ain't got em you probably NEED them.

edit: link didn't pull up correct diagram PNs below.
STORAGE POUCH, PANNIER, RH T2352037
STORAGE POUCH, PANNIER, LH T2352027
I have attempted to order these part numbers from several Triumph parts dealers, but each tells me that they are no longer available.

I have attempted to order these part numbers from several Triumph parts dealers, but each tells me that they are no longer available.

Sorry, can't help you there.
I can measure eye to eye on the strain relief portion so you can fabricate something yourself.
Let me know.

Scott

FFEA572E-8F17-4AD6-9BDC-54EA3513B87B.png

Those are definetly NOT R3 parts or accessories.

Edit: Mea Culpa didn't read the title 'T' :oops::(

The R3 Factory liner bags A9510021 have been unavailable for many years now but I have used and gave away my US sourced Hopnel branded ones that were for similar sloped Harley bags but work great and @Longrider raves about them.

PANNIER INNER BAGS
A9510021
upload_2019-1-18_15-26-8.png

I may just have some original Triumph A9510021 ones still though! ;):D But they are to be used with my hard cases. The Hopnel ones are about 75% cheaper too:D.

I can't recommend the Hopnel bags enough. I have Hepco & Becker hard cases and the Hopnel inner's have made life a lot less hassle on long trips.

I think they are still available from triumph and like 10 bucks each or 50$ hard to tell from the microfiche??
I have attempted buying a set from several dealers. I get conflicting reports that the parts are either discontinued or back ordered. I’ll keep searching.

Yep 11 & 12;):D.

I found a LHS one here in OZ but not the RHS. They may have more LHS in stock here in Oz and possibly stock of both in the UK.

The US eBay RHS used one was also listed at their US online store - now sold to a US forum member. ;):)

45d44aa40468d5cb435f52c20f14f367.png

Back