Thanks Ishrub. You are a man full of solutions! We're you a fabricator?
No ,

In my Profile intro:

Australian born 1960 in Papua New Guinea before 1972 independence from Australia. Travelled around world when parents in Diplomatic service before spending 23 years in the tropical and desert landscapes of the Northern Territory (NT)working with Australian Bureau of Statistics doing mainly Population Surveys and Census Operations with a focus on remote area and Indigenous Aboriginal communities. Years of 4WD and light aircraft charter trips was a ball. NT is 1100 miles North - South and 300 miles East West then with open unlimited speed limits on h'ways, now only a few hundred Km open speed. Small truck stops about 60 - 150 miles apart with only 3 major towns/cities and total pop of about 160,000 now- think of a tropical and desert Alaska with 35% indigenous population.

Back to Canberra in 2004 (the capital of Oz) and worked with Customs Drug Detector Dog Training Centre before 11 years 24/7/265 shift work with Office of Transport Security at National Crisis Coordination Centre which has all now come under the the new super Department. The Department of Home Affairs is the Australian Government interior ministry with responsibilities for national security, intelligence, Federal law enforcement, emergency management, border control, immigration, refugees, citizenship, and multicultural affairs.
I still have a 250 acre bush block near Litchfield National Park in the NT which I ran a herd of 50 Asian water buffalo on.

Back