Quick Release Sissy Bar Kit 3rd run

Hey @Mittzy I lost one of my quick release sissy bar bolts yesterday while off roading and have a trip planned. Any chance you still have any of these? If so, I’d like to order one or more. Hope you see this! 🤩
Ok which bit front or back

I am very interested in the QR saddle bag set up.
I am not sure if @Mittzy still has any of his great designs left.
If Tony doesn't have any for you, I have a couple of pairs of his QR Sissy bar brackets, one paired with the QR Saddlebag brackets bought from Mittzy as a complete combination set in polished stainless with the extra length bolts and dual slotted bushes.

Are you after just the pannier /saddlebag QR or the sissy bar bracket too and do you have or want a sissy bar, pad and rack?

I am not sure if @Mittzy still has any of his great designs left.
If Tony doesn't have any for you, I have a couple of pairs of his QR Sissy bar brackets, one paired with the QR Saddlebag brackets bought from Mittzy as a complete combination set in polished stainless with the extra length bolts and dual slotted bushes.

Are you after just the pannier /saddlebag QR or the sissy bar bracket too and do you have or want a sissy bar, pad and rack?
No sissy bar QR needed, just that combo you mentioned

No sissy bar QR needed, just that combo you mentioned
So you only want the Stainless QR Easy Brackets without the EXTRA slot with longer bolts/bobbins or QD sideplates?
I cannot sell you just the pannier brackets and bolts/bobbins as then the Mittzy QD Sissy bar plates are useless.
You can get your own longer M10 and M8 bolts and or mount without bobbins or use the USA EZ brackets hardware I suppose.

The Mittzy Custom Polished Stainless Steel Quick Release Pannier brackets Au$300 (US$200) + postage. These come with locks fitted and keys.
The Mittzy Custom Stainless Steel Polished Quick Release Pannier brackets that fit the extra slot in the bobbins were sold separately for additional cost by Mittzy and can be fitted directly to the leather panniers WITHOUT using the heavy stock mild steel pannier frame brackets. This reduces the width at rear as well as can be seen in the picture above from Mittzy's instruction sheets. These are MUCH stronger gauge steel and stainless compared to the USA made mild steel black EZ Brackets that rust.

1705538813521.png

1709079572748.png

The USA made painted mild steel EZ Brackets use the same mounting method as can be seen/ explained in video in their link.
Scroll down for video in linked page.
finnmoto.com.au

TRIUMPH - EASY DETACHABLE SADDLEBAG BRACKETS SET

We offer all different types of Easy Brackets for Triumph owners, covering fitments for America, Speedmaster, Thunderbird, Rocket 3, Adventurer and more. Whatever model, chances are we have your Easy Bracket ready to install.
finnmoto.com.au

finnmoto.com.au

I had these mild steel USA EZ Brackets on my first Rocket Roadster also using the stock brackets and it makes the panniers mount too wide and with the extra leverage when loaded (over) they eventually broke the tabs but they were easily re-welded.

Last edited:
So you only want the Stainless QR Easy Brackets without the EXTRA slot with longer bolts/bobbins or QD sideplates?
I cannot sell you just the pannier brackets and bolts/bobbins as then the Mittzy QD Sissy bar plates are useless.
You can get your own longer M10 and M8 bolts and or mount without bobbins or use the USA EZ brackets hardware I suppose.

The Mittzy Custom Polished Stainless Steel Quick Release Pannier brackets Au$300 (US$200) + postage. These come with locks fitted and keys.
The Mittzy Custom Stainless Steel Polished Quick Release Pannier brackets that fit the extra slot in the bobbins were sold separately for additional cost by Mittzy and can be fitted directly to the leather panniers WITHOUT using the heavy stock mild steel pannier frame brackets. This reduces the width at rear as well as can be seen in the picture above from Mittzy's instruction sheets. These are MUCH stronger gauge steel and stainless compared to the USA made mild steel black EZ Brackets that rust.

1705538813521.png

1709079572748.png

The USA made painted mild steel EZ Brackets use the same mounting method as can be seen/ explained in video in their link.
Scroll down for video in linked page.
finnmoto.com.au

TRIUMPH - EASY DETACHABLE SADDLEBAG BRACKETS SET

We offer all different types of Easy Brackets for Triumph owners, covering fitments for America, Speedmaster, Thunderbird, Rocket 3, Adventurer and more. Whatever model, chances are we have your Easy Bracket ready to install.
finnmoto.com.au

finnmoto.com.au

I had these mild steel USA EZ Brackets on my first Rocket Roadster also using the stock brackets and it makes the panniers mount too wide and with the extra leverage when loaded (over) they eventually broke the tabs but they were easily re-welded.
I have 40+ QR sissy bar kits and about 6 sets of saddle bag brackets left.

Back