For Sale Quick Release Sissy Bar Brackets 4th Run - This will be the last run....

I'm in need of a sissy bar and luggage rack for my 2012 Rocket Roadster. I'm in Singapore. Let me know please. Black powder coated preferred.

I'm in need of a sissy bar and luggage rack for my 2012 Rocket Roadster. I'm in Singapore. Let me know please. Black powder coated preferred.
Mittzy's listing is just for the custom quick release side brackets and extended length 8M and 10M bolts to suit.
You will also need a Triumph factory accessory rack and sissy bar with pad to suit.

6Mudguard Cover Rear LH
A9750282
Share this part
NOT IN STOCKAdd to Basketto Order(see FAQ)$107.47inc. VAT(£62.00)-QuantityMinusPlus
7Mudguard Cover Rear RH
A9750283
Share this part
NOT IN STOCKAdd to Basketto Order(see FAQ)$110.92inc. VAT(£64.00)-QuantityMinus

I am not sure if @Mittzy has any racks and sissy bars left.
1658712095946.png

If he cannot help I have a couple of spare used factory chrome ones in the shed and one that was painted black but needs a respray.
The other trap for unwary buyers of new old stock Triumph sissy bar kits is that they DO NOT come with the sold seperately passenger backpads which sold out year ago.
See here. Not mine these are from a UK Triumph Dealer
GBP 395.00
Approximately US $475.64
RRP £380 + £75 (Pad) = £455 (Approximately US $547.89)
Triumph Rocket 3 / Roadster Tall Sissy Bar Kit A9738070 + Backrest Pad
1658711716771.png

I have a couple of the backpads too.
TALL SISSY BAR/LUGGAGE RACK A9738070
Requires a Sissy Bar Backrest Pad
(Does not inlclude Sissy Bar Badge A9738002)
1658711414497.png

SISSY BAR BACKREST - CLASSIC A9708117
1658711431740.png

SISSY BAR BACKREST - STANDARD A9701144
1658711493019.png

Last edited:
I'll write u a PM. Thank you!
Oops. Cannot cuz in noob. Ha. Howdy. I'm the crazy Prof stuck in Singapore. Long story short, because of our ridiculous entitlement laws I don't wanna invest a ton in this old bike. But my wife don't feel safe and we need a rack to carry basics in a pinch. You got some old parts you want to sell, that's the best! Our bike is almost all blacked out, so black is good.... rust, but safe and strong, also fine if I can paint. thank you

Yep the 10 post rule first before PM access but @Mittzy may be able to do you a package deal too, so as it his thread lets see if he has one for you.
I'll rub his bottle again and see if he appears....... @Mittzy ;)
Sorry Mate - I have been smashed busy...... Not making any more money just busier........

Oops. Cannot cuz in noob. Ha. Howdy. I'm the crazy Prof stuck in Singapore. Long story short, because of our ridiculous entitlement laws I don't wanna invest a ton in this old bike. But my wife don't feel safe and we need a rack to carry basics in a pinch. You got some old parts you want to sell, that's the best! Our bike is almost all blacked out, so black is good.... rust, but safe and strong, also fine if I can paint. thank you
OK, Mittzy looks to be unable to provide the stock rack/sissy bar so I will have a couple of Racks/sissybars coming out of the shed today when I rummage to fill another seat request. shall PM you with some details later today/tomorrow.

Back