For Sale Quick Release Sissy Bar Brackets 4th Run - This will be the last run....

Got everything back from powdercoating and installed. I have to say these are a breeze to put on qnd take off.. just loosen the 4 fender stay mounting bolts.

Attachments

• 20210817_215122.jpg
    20210817_215122.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 60
  • 20210817_215113.jpg
    20210817_215113.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 61
Who is interested? These are in stock and ready to go.
Will come as UNpolished stainless steel (RAW) only so if you want it painted you will need to consider this.
Pricing is looking like $240AUD each set plus shipping.
I can howver arrange POWDER COATING @ $35 Per Set
2nd Run Quick Release Sissy Bar Roadster, Classic, Standard

This is what you get for the QR kit. Just remember this is like an UPGRADE, You will need the sissy bar its self and the luggage rack (If you want one.

I do have some sissy bar parts to compliment this kit but limited stock.

TR3-###-Render.jpg
Hey mittzy
I don’t suppose you still have a chrome set or are you doing anymore runs on this?

Hey mittzy
I don’t suppose you still have a chrome set or are you doing anymore runs on this?
I have Unpolished and Powdercoated sets available - you can get the unpolished ones polished to a mirror finish as they are 316 Stanless Steel

Who is interested? These are in stock and ready to go.
Will come as UNpolished stainless steel (RAW) only so if you want it painted you will need to consider this.
Pricing is looking like $240AUD each set plus shipping.
I can howver arrange POWDER COATING @ $35 Per Set
2nd Run Quick Release Sissy Bar Roadster, Classic, Standard

This is what you get for the QR kit. Just remember this is like an UPGRADE, You will need the sissy bar its self and the luggage rack (If you want one.

I do have some sissy bar parts to compliment this kit but limited stock.

TR3-###-Render.jpg
Hey brother. Are these still available? I remember back in 2018 I installed the EZ brackets in preparation for these but didn’t act fast enough. Do you have any left that are power coated black?

Alright, im interested to buy these in coated black. Now, I understand that I need the sissybar with the backseat correct?
No, you do not need to fit either the rear pillion seat or the sissy bar itself. You can keep it Solo or Dual and just have the rack fitted to the Quick release sissy bar side brackets.

Back