PURE ENTERTAINMENT

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Rode to work again. Only today it was about 69 degrees out. Yesterday it was a bit colder but still nice. Ride home this morning was up in the air. Had the chance of rain,snow or ice. None of the above. Stayed dry. Well anyhow on the way to work pulled up next to the classic dip #hit at a red light in Glen Pool Oklahoma. Mr Harley himself sitting on the new Milwaukee eight CVO 117 cubic inch of raw power:eek::eek::eek::eek: He looked over at me and smirked. Then he started to rev his motor. Oh my god did I let my blood pressure rise. Felt like Leaky Texas and the beemer experience all over again. My ego said REALLY. Common sense said let it go. Well he got the best of me. Ego took over. Rode the best #amn wheelie ever. Even STEEL would have been Impressed. Even after he did his best to catch up. Went on the shoulder and passed a few cars to get even with me. I blew him a kiss and was long gone. Never did let him catch up. Pulled off of 75 to 44 and guess who is in my rear mirrors? Pulled into work and he pulled in right beside me. He tells me am lucky that not all of mods have been done on his bike. So i respond bring it. Then he tells me that he is supposed to take a weld test at 3:30 with a guy by the name of sonny. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Rode to work again. Only today it was about 69 degrees out. Yesterday it was a bit colder but still nice. Ride home this morning was up in the air. Had the chance of rain,snow or ice. None of the above. Stayed dry. Well anyhow on the way to work pulled up next to the classic dip #hit at a red light in Glen Pool Oklahoma. Mr Harley himself sitting on the new Milwaukee eight CVO 117 cubic inch of raw power:eek::eek::eek::eek: He looked over at me and smirked. Then he started to rev his motor. Oh my god did I let my blood pressure rise. Felt like Leaky Texas and the beemer experience all over again. My ego said REALLY. Common sense said let it go. Well he got the best of me. Ego took over. Rode the best #amn wheelie ever. Even STEEL would have been Impressed. Even after he did his best to catch up. Went on the shoulder and passed a few cars to get even with me. I blew him a kiss and was long gone. Never did let him catch up. Pulled off of 75 to 44 and guess who is in my rear mirrors? Pulled into work and he pulled in right beside me. He tells me am lucky that not all of mods have been done on his bike. So i respond bring it. Then he tells me that he is supposed to take a weld test at 3:30 with a guy by the name of sonny. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Did he get the job

Classic, he is not your new 'puppy' now, is he? ;):p:D
This dog below was well named. 'HARLEY' How ironic!:D

He could be the first of your rescues from the Harley Rider factory breeding one-eyed fanatics locked in a cage of their own making. :(:whitstling:

Harley The Puppy Mill Chihuahua Wins 2015 American Hero Dog Award - LabradorRetrieverGuide.com
images

Harley-The-Puppy-Mill-Chihuahua-Wins-2015-American-Hero-Dog-Award-1.jpg

Now he;s gonna tell everyone that he knew all along it was "Sonny" on that bike....that's why he let you get ahead!!!
Didn't want to stuff up his chances by blowing you into the weeds!...i mean, he really wants that job right?

He did everything and then some to out run me. Even riding the shoulder to get around traffic. Had him in the rear view mirrors the hole time:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D After he left the shop told some of my co-workers about what had happened. They thought it was hilarious. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back