Progressive Shocks

cookies

.020 Over
I have finally saved up and fitted the 440's
These are not cheap over here, and think are nearly twice the price quoted in the US, so it was not a quick decision.....

I used the 12 1/2" direct replacements. I recon after all the testing etc. by Triumph, why try and change the set-up by raising or lowering the bike.... I am 6'3" and reach the floor with ease anyway, so I don't need to lower the bike.

They went on easy, fitted by Philip McCallen of Lurgen, NI. It was a quick fit... it took much longer to compare the differnces with another black Rocket he had in the shop, with CAT by-pass and TOR's. Boy are they sweet sounding, and give a significant increase in power after dynoing, but I will think about that for another day.

I have just ridden 160 miles on the Progressives, and can honestly say it is the best thing I have done for the bike.

I think I need to pre-load the shock a bit more (they are on the softest setting, as recommended), as at 18 1/2 stone, I managed to feel the bottom of them whilst pushing it through some bumps on the twisties.

Dam fine farkle, I must say.......

Back