Professional Photography

What's Happening Sister Sandy? Good times. And......That chick can ride. Rubbing boards is the norm for that chick. I think she taught Doc.
Cya all soon
Oh yeh sure that’s the way it went down. :roll:

Sandy right behind me made the grade too. Hers was taken by the Slayer group.
A4890E89-A9BB-4CF3-8445-1071320B9581.png

Outstanding! I can hear those floorboards grinding.... yikes

I know it has been asked before - What is that LID? - I'm sure I have seen them somewhere - but after 2 months on lockdown my brain is turning to Alzheimer's Stew.
Icon Airflight. Looks great and works well.

The shirt is a Langlitz K9. Fits like a glove and has received many likes.

Good looking pics. However, it looks to me as though your upper body is leaning outwards rather than into the corner. This means that your bike is leaning over more than it needs to, causing pegs to scrape earlier than needed.

Good looking pics. However, it looks to me as though your upper body is leaning outwards rather than into the corner. This means that your bike is leaning over more than it needs to, causing pegs to scrape earlier than needed.
I don’t know for sure about that particular corner? ;) I did not drag a peg on that ride but on those pegs I might get a boot touch down. I may not be a model rider.:p

Half the fun is scraping the pegs when you don't need to. It's loud, it's fun and at night it's a spark light show.:whitstling: Grind those pegs down to nubs!

Back