Work on yer pix taking, Amigo.
Shadowed faces against sunshine doesn't work too well.
Did my best to enhance them, but . . .
Rainman-&-Tripps2.jpg Rainman-&-Tripps1.jpg

There's a reason for everything, we didn't want to scare any small children that inadvertently viewed the picture.

****, home finally, really rough ride, like I didn't have enough issues, woke up with a raging case of food poisoning from the Mexican restaurant last night. I sent Dave and Dan off on their own, I was going to get a room somewhere, but every time I pulled over and got sick on the shoulder of the interstate, I felt better for a while and kept going. Took me hours longer but I made it.

There's a reason for everything, we didn't want to scare any small children that inadvertently viewed the picture.

****, home finally, really rough ride, like I didn't have enough issues, woke up with a raging case of food poisoning from the Mexican restaurant last night. I sent Dave and Dan off on their own, I was going to get a room somewhere, but every time I pulled over and got sick on the shoulder of the interstate, I felt better for a while and kept going. Took me hours longer but I made it.
****!!! Hope you feel better.

Back