Ponters RIIIR could be yours

That is what I was getting at, I have seen some dyno numbers that is very impressive and only know of one individual that has been running it real world to match certain dyno numbers... he lives south of me...
At the time I had my blown R3 it was limited by the maps available at the time with a 7000rpm ceiling and it would spike some serious lean conditions coming up on 7k.
I had an inovate wideband logger and laptop strapped to the tank at the time, gps flew off on previous run, so whatever 6850rpm equates to.
only got that one run in before she blew up...
WELL I know Warp was out there making some good runs and hes hit 8300 in 5th gear and I ve outrun the zx 14s and BMW 1000RR many times and they are good for 190 + but the ROCKET has better gearing and just keeps going

I don't think I'll bother. I don't think I would have had my Rocket over 160kph in the 4 years I've had it. Before that I had an Evo Softail for 20 years that's rev limiter would stop it at 180kph. I was 27 when I brought the Harley thankfull and lucky I survived the succession of fast Jap bikes I had from 18 to 27. Would often see 220kph on the speedo but it was probably a bit optimistic. Had one Suzuki that would show 240kph on the dial. If I still rode like that these days I would have no licence. There are that many police about on the weekends on the good motorbike roads I find that 10 to 20 over the limit is about all you can get away with and that's if luck is on your side.
I hit 240 on one of my Vmax's once , handled like a bucket of Sheit

Done over 200kph on our RIII, with Catherine on the back .. not sure how much over as I was busy watching the road ahead .. and the pack of mates on their Harleys I was rounding up ;) .. raced a Suzuki B-King to 180kph (down Yeronga Road) .. wasn't going to catch him so I gave up.

I done $240 with the wife on the back of the M109r but that is via the speedo so who knows what the corrected was , i'm sure the Rocket would go further if not restricted .

Done over 200kph on our RIII, with Catherine on the back .. not sure how much over as I was busy watching the road ahead .. and the pack of mates on their Harleys I was rounding up ;) .. raced a Suzuki B-King to 180kph (down Yeronga Road) .. wasn't going to catch him so I gave up.
200kph, that's coming up on 125mph two up... you sure you still have kidneys, she is a brave soul. Stephanie would have dug her nails in and ripped mine out at that speed

Back