Ponters RIIIR could be yours

ponters

254 RWHP Lush Racing Engine
Ride
2010 Triumph Rocket Roadster
I haven't fully decided but thinking if the right owner and right offer presented itself I might let her go.

If you might have some interest PM me.

And before you ask... I'm thinking of going a touring setup to enjoy with my family and hopping back on a track bike for the fun stuff. Ive done far too much to turn her back into a saddled up tourer.

WOW!! I wish you were on this side of the pond cuz that baby would be in my stable in about half a heartbeat

That would be prize for anyone to have it has the sweetest running engine of any Rocket I have heard

I haven't fully decided but thinking if the right owner and right offer presented itself I might let her go.

If you might have some interest PM me.

And before you ask... I'm thinking of going a touring setup to enjoy with my family and hopping back on a track bike for the fun stuff. Ive done far too much to turn her back into a saddled up tourer.
Interest????? PLENTY.... Money ..... not enough =- Sadly
All the best with it mate.

MAINFREIGHT will ship from Australia to the States , probably for around $1,000 to $1,500AUD. Ponters selling that weapon may in fact prolong your life .. and guarantee your beautiful wife, daughter and sons have you around for the years ahead ;)

I want it brother, best looking rocket out there, minus the bug head lights;). Still it's insane you want to sell it just as you made it yours and so bad ass to say the least. Of course it doesn't make sense for me to ship it to US but it is a work of art that someone should snap that up in a heart beat. Good luck mate...

Back