Plans for the Summer....

Toystoretom

Living Legend
I don't have a full list of major rides yet but it looks like I'll do the Branson Rat Raid Aug. 4, 5, & 6 (?) and the Baxter Rally (No date set yet but usually the 3rd weekend in August). I need to get with Swanee and find out dates for the Cassoday breakfast runs (2nd Sunday of each month?). We'll get some ridin' in.......

Not sure what I am doing yet either but I am hoping to do the Pocono RAID and hit my favorite place for motorcycling...western North Carolina and eastern Tennessee.

It is heading into Autumn here... The days are getting milder with temps around 60 - 75 F . In fact during winter the temps will not ever get much below 55 and often sit around 70. I love Autumn... Great riding in that coolness and mellow light!;)

It sounds like I need to move there :D. The only thing I don't really enjoy about the midwest is the winters...the older I get the more they bite. Maybe I'll become a snowbird and land in Oz....

Not sure what I am doing yet either but I am hoping to do the Pocono RAID and hit my favorite place for motorcycling...western North Carolina and eastern Tennessee.

Hey Vonbonds, We do a lot of riding in western nc, maybe we could meet up sometime.

You ever take your Rocket through the Dragons Tail?

Sounds like a plan Wilber! I took the Rocket to the Dragon last year with another Rocket riding friend (Rocketlesstodd). We had lots of fun on that road and of course the Cherahola (sp?) Skyway...that whole place is a play ground!

I have heard rumblings about the cops really picking it up this year so paradise may not be as fun in the future...only time will tell.

Back