Pick up driver trys to kill motorcyclist

Who is 'in the right' or not the truck driver used his vehicle as a weapon, period. He attempted to injure or kill someone with it, that's 'at minimumn' assault and could be construed as attempted murder. While I find the motorcyclist's actions suspect because they were not in conformance with traffic laws, clearly the bozo in the pickup was trying to cause bodily harm. There's not any fine line between speeding and trying to run someone off the road. That is not rude, it's criminal.:mad:

Do ya think that the truck driver ultimately wins? Surely the video is going to cause the local LEOs to heavily patrol the area and thus make the road lose its appeal.

Years ago back in Scotland I was in a face to face with a biker and keeping the helmet on is a complete disadvantage it saved his nose from getting broke but did not help his balls from being used for soccer practise.:D

I wasn't talking about using the helmet as armor. I said used as a weapon swinging it like a club.

I thought the rider passed on a double-yellow, but regardless the truck driver shouldn't have been so aggressive.

At least no one was hurt.

Years ago back in Scotland I was in a face to face with a biker and keeping the helmet on is a complete disadvantage it saved his nose from getting broke but did not help his balls from being used for soccer practise.:D
Dave, you have such a wonderful personality.

Back