Pick up driver trys to kill motorcyclist

**** both the bike riders also, speeding through a housed area past a church then telling the guy I have you on film does the buttnut not know that he was also speeding.
Trying to pass the truck on a double yellow now I wonder why the truck driver was pissed off.
Throw the three *******s in the cell for a month (with each other):eek:

Yeah he passed on a double line. I have done it on my bike many times. There was enough site line to see for him to pass. Yes they were speeding, I too have been known to go over the posted speed limit, and in the mountains around here there are plenty of churches that I pass while doing it.

So the moron in the truck, after crossing the yellow lines, that he was so pissed about the guy passing on, and nearly running the guy into a ditch and directly into a tree. Proceeds to then drive on the **** wrong side of the road so he can keep up with the guy on the bike at speeds his "truck" is having a hard doing.

Guy in the truck was obviously having a bad day and decided to take it out on the guy on the motorcycle. Good thing the guy made it by him, there was tree with his name on it, and jail cell with the drivers name on if he had of succeeded in what he was trying to do by that cowardly move.

I can see the rednecks point of view,
but trying to kill somebody is not the way to solve the problem.
Glad the squid outran him, but they should play on a less populated road,
and getting hit buy someone who didn't "see" you is bad enough,
but to have one deliberately try to hit you,,,,,,
That takes the cake.
They were both in the wrong.
They both get a ticket or two,
and hopefully it's a lesson learned for them all,
and the best part is,
Nobody had to die today...

I would love to see the look on the face of the Judge when the biker told him your Honour the truck driver was speeding and I can prove it for I was right behind him with my video camera.:confused: As I said stick the three of them in the same cell for a month:eek:

I would love to see the look on the face of the Judge when the biker told him your Honour the truck driver was speeding and I can prove it for I was right behind him with my video camera.:confused: As I said stick the three of them in the same cell for a month:eek:

I suppose he could make the case that the reason he was speeding was because the guy in the truck tried to kill his friend, and that his friend was still ahead, with the truck driver obviously trying to catch him.

I'm sure if I was in that situation I'd react the same as the riders, ( if only I could get my Rocket to corner like that) ;)

Not sure if it is true but this was posted as one of the comments.

"
The pickup driver was arrested for reckless driving, DUI and the DA is using the video to consider reckless endangerment and possibly attempted murder charges. If convicted of all charges the pickup driver could get up to 24 years in jail. "

The good-ol-boy lives there and drives the road probably daily ... looks like he finally got tired of the **** tourist bee's buzzing around his head showing up from nowhere and startling the **** out of him. I can see both sides but it boils down to ****heads thinking they are racing on the isle of man with tractors and little old ladies as just obstacles.

If they put that footage in front of a courtroom the judge is going to go ballistic on the bikes and say something like "if you were out video taping your antics, then you must have been planning to do something wrong in the first place."

No one is walking out of that courtroom unscathed if it makes it there. And I wouldn't believe anything posted on utube.

Back